Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ups and Downs- Work


Reasons I Like My Job:

  • I get paid= money for school! 
  • Gives me something productive to do.
  • Some people I work with.
  • Sometimes they play Ingrid Michelson :) 

Reasons I Just Wanna Quit:
  • People throwing things on the ground over and over again. Is it really that hard to put it at a hand or eye level shelf? 
  • Some of the people I work with. 
  • You have to schedule time off at least 3 weeks in advance. So if someone wants to come see you for the weekend it's impossible to get off. 


Off to work for the next 8 hours. I will just focus on the positives and then I can come back and do whatever I want. This poster will be in my head during work. Just keep calm. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...