Friday, July 20, 2012

Nails! take two!


Last night I redid my nails, as well as my sisters, with the same method i talked about here now that I have the method down, this go round was much much cuter.

things i learned.
-let the nail polish dry completely on the plastic before you try to peel it off
- it works best if you pain the nail the base color you want and let that dry, and then paint a coat of clear to put the decals on.
- dont thy to trim your decals once they are on. nail polish remover the excess. its magic.
- I put a ton of polish on the ziplocks. and didn't use it all. once its dry you can store it for the next manicure.

The possibilities with this are endless with this. I am looking forward to lots of manicures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...