Monday, July 23, 2012

Move

When I was pretty little, maybe five or six, my mother signed me and my best friend/cousin up for a tap and ballet class.

 I remember loving it. Racing to be the first one to switch shoes, galloping around the room like ponies to warm up, and perfecting my plie. 

My mom remembers I begged her every day to quit. I don't quite recall that part.

I kinda regret not continuing dance, although when I think about it.. I don't know what I would have done with it. join my highschool dance team? no thanks.

I might take a dance class one of these semesters though. just for fun.

The only claim to fame I have left over from my dancing days is I do get asked fairly often if I am a dancer, (I think it's because I subconsciously point my toes all the time), and I love a good dance routine. here are a few favorites



and this isn't really a routine, but it is gorgeous. if you haven't seen it you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...