Thursday, November 1, 2012

The voice

Hi. I watch the voice. and I like it. and the fact that I like it enough to write about it... makes me feel like I need to shut down my Internet for a week and read.
 
I am going to justify it and say I am enriching my mind with musical education. yup going with it.
 
I watched it last season. and frankly I don't even remember who won. I don't think I cared for them much.
 
This season my favorites are  Mackenzie Bourg, Terry Mcdermott, and Melanie Martinez. They just really stood out to me from the beginning. and I just love them more and more.
 
 
Mckenzie is Jane's hipster love. ( I think it's hipster week) and when he said call me maybe... I said it was nice knowing you ( see what I did there. clever eh?)  I thought all his adorable hipster Harry Potter-ness would vanish..... nope still got it.
 
also?
Cee lo... creeps me out
Christina... needs better clothes and wants to create an army of Minny x-tina's and drive me insane with her use of x-tina. seriously. stop. now.
Blake.. I used to like. but now its like a lot of styles go way over his head and he mumbles something about pitch instead of coaching.
Adam. has a funny smile where his eyes disappear. and he is great.
 
Ok I am done... and I should go to bed... and turn of my laptop... and read a book... or get a life... or vow to never talk about reality tv again.
 
ok. the end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...