Friday, November 16, 2012

a thanksgiving miracle.

hello. my name is jane and i'd like to state that i am seriously burnt out.
why you say? because of a lovely thing named COLLEGE.
granted, yes. i love it. with all of my being. i have a good life. i love my major. i have good roommates and friends. honestly.
but class is killing me. i am so tired. next week, before thanksgiving break, some brilliant (not) person decided to make tuesday friday instruction. WHY. i don't even know. i was dreading it. i have a class monday wednesday friday at 9 am that i hate with a fiery burning passion in my bosom. i was sure that he wouldn't cancel class that tuesday. and i was sitting in class wishing i could die.
but he cancelled class.
it's a thanksgiving miracle, charlie brown.
hallelujah, praise the Lord.
that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...