Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Brother

Happy Birthday to my brother Blake! I would very much like to wish him a happy birthday over the phone but some people (like him, my mom, and my dad) will not answer their phone. It's a little frustrating when it's a day as big as this!

When we were younger we would stay up all night the eve before the birthday playing games, watching a movie, and doing whatever we did as a sister and a brother. Then when the clock ticked to 12:00 on the day of June 13 or September 2 (depending on who's birthday it was), we would do a little celebration, then went to bed. We wanted to be the first person to wish the other a happy birthday.

Sadly this could not happen this year with college and different states. I was young when he entered my life so I really don't know life without him. Happy Birthday Blake (hopefully we can talk soon)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...