Saturday, August 4, 2012

and by then...it's like seven fifteen

Via.


Once upon a time I got really sick and had to move back home to be babied for a while... like eight months.

 Now I am mostly better, but find myself with no job, and basically no life until I get to move back to school later this month. 


So in the meantime 


 I'll read a book

Or maybe two or three

I'll add a few new paintings
To my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit and cook
And basically

Just wonder, when will my life begin..
and ... watch Disney movies in Spanish to try to pretend those three years taught me something


 I could basically be Rapunzel.. except you know the whole having hair and Zachary Levi thing . dang.


1 comment:

  1. Miss Penelope-
    This is as cute as can be. Only 15 more days then our lives will (re)begin! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...