Monday, July 9, 2012

What We Find at Stores

I realized that I have not posted for a little over a week until yesterday and now I have all these things to say- so here is another post by me. Sorry to keep popping up in your face.

Saturday night Jane and I decided that we were long overdue on a play date. After I got off work Jane came over and picked me up and we went on a little late night adventure. We went to Walmart and Macy's Grocery store and we found some interesting things.  I love that woman and an evening with her is just what I needed! 

Here are some pictures from our evening:
We thought that poster board was interesting, that pinata scared me, crystal light has weird drink flavors, the cards- we practically read every single one, and I think Jane is adorable on that horse! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...