Sunday, July 29, 2012

I am not a blogger, but I do have a blog.

If I was being perfectly honest with all you lovely people I would tell you I really have no business being a blogger. I don't a cute husband, a fabulous camera, mad Photoshop skills, an ideal love life, or my pinterest board closet.

My life is in no way extraordinary, my thoughts aren't always willing to be herded into eloquent articulations, my creativity comes and goes, and I Really like wearing T-shirts.


so..


I blog because everyone has a story to tell.

 I blog to stay in touch with my two best friends on a more creative level than the usual "hi, how are you" texts.
 I blog for the inspiring people I meet through the blogging world.
& naturally
I blog for myself; to attempt capture the wisps of thoughts, and ideas floating in this head of mine.

I am not a blogger
but,

I do have a blog.






______________________________________________________________


In other news: A layout overhaul is in the works. Be excited!!




2 comments:

  1. I found your blog via the Coast to Coast blogger map. We're virtually neighbors. I feel the exact same way about this as you do. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! and welcome, glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...