Sunday, July 1, 2012

Creamed Corn



Creamed corn is probably one of the most evil things you will ever find packaged in a can.. besides spam and spinach. It's all just so wrong.

In my quest tonight to put together some semblance of an eatable meal in a small amount of time, I grabbed a can of innocent looking corn off the shelf. all was well until I opened it up and it started oozing..evil. the can oozed evil. and gloopy white stuff. That's what evil looks like in it's raw form.

Cream. should be creamy. corn should be corny. corn should not be creamy, nor cream corny.
Its just how the world works ok?

It reminds me of that one time when my tupperware of canned corn got moved to another roomates shelf and lost for a few weeks, until it was discovered.
it was creamy. 
and the cream was moving...
yum.

So basically, I am convinced it is really just corn that didn't get canned soon enough.
as soon as it starts becoming a microbial hangout, they swap out the label and add a tiny "creamed style" to the top, that will surely be looked over twice. once at the grocery store, and once at home.

 I am to busy to read stuff you know?!

Sneaky sneaky...


Ps. I found seven four leaf clovers tonight in the space of about two minutes. I think that makes me double lucky. Just not lucky enough to grab the nice corn.



1 comment:

  1. I like your perspective of cream corn. haha! and holy cow, that's a lot of 4 leaf clovers. I'm jealous ;)

    xo, samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...