Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Bachelorette



The Bachelorette is what I spend my Monday nights doing. Here is my chart of the guys and my ideas of them for weeks 1-5, and then I lost interest in keeping track.

Here is the key to what my symbols mean:
F= Father
Check mark= I like them
Heart= LOVE them!
X= Do not like get them- get them out of there!


As the weeks went on and on I really started to like Jef and he eventually got a heart. And after this weeks episode- oh my gosh- I hope he wins because he was such a gentleman and geez- I want him. It was sad to see Sean go, my vote would have been Arie, but Emily still has good guys to choose from. That was the best top 3 I have ever seen. I would just want to marry all of them!


I hope I'm not the only one here who watches this strange but very addictive show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...