Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thrifty Nifty Find

Sometimes I go to Savers.
Sometimes it's awesome.
Sometimes it's not.
When I went yesterday, it would be of the former. I was looking for a hoodie to do a little DIY. I didn't find such a hoodie, but I found an awesome sweatshirt instead!!
Sweatshirt: Thrifted. Shorts: Charlotte Russe. Awkwardness: my own.

Really, what's with my arms?
Disregard the awkward garbage can and bike in the background. I didn't realize they were there and I am too lazy to go retake pictures. So deal. Also, the awkward unphotogenicness that is me...
Just pay attention to the sweater. Which I adore.
Anyways, thrift on, my friends.

(P.S. Don't worry. I WILL find a hoodie worthy of a DIY. Along with many more things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...