Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nifty Little Things: CHI Silk Infusion

CHI
Silk Infusion

This is my favorite hair product of all time! My hair is naturally curly and I strongly dislike it, so my hair is no stranger to the flat iron and hair damage. But this product has made all the difference!

The Benefits:
  • Protects your hair from heat damage.
  • The smell is unbelievable. No joke, people have caught me smelling my hair after using this product.
  • You hair is incredibly soft after using.
  • It creates that silky shine that every girl loves without making the hair look greasy.
  • Reduces the frizz! 

Warnings:
  • Don't use too much (a dime size will do) or else your hair will look greasy.
  • It's a little pricey but it actually works and it is worth the little extra.

I use CHI Silk Infusion anytime I apply heat to my hair. Even if I use heat products on my hair twice a day (like a blow dryer and a flat iron) I use it both times. The 2nd time is a little less, but doing that insures protection. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to have their hair be healthier this summer and the seasons that follow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...