Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guardian Angel?

Ok. Confession.
I'm a little bit of a spaz.
Sometimes...a lot of the time...this comes out when I drive. Penelope fears for her life occasionally.
I promise I'm not bad. I just tend to get distracted by shiny things. And then over correct or something. But I never do anything blatantly dangerous. Really.
So many times I swear I could have gotten into a car accident, but I think I have a special guardian angel watching out for me once I insert my key into the ignition.
For example. Today I was driving to the library (aka my favorite place in the whole entire world) and was turning right onto a street. The sun was setting and I couldn't make out much of what was coming from the left, but I noticed a car from the right was about to turn left so I assumed no one was coming and just went. But I was wrong. A car was coming, and speeding no less, and I almost got in a wreck which would have been my fault. I just couldn't see it because the sun was in my eyes.
I felt very protected.
Thank you Guardian Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...