Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Capella? Yes Please.

I had a fabulous Memorial day weekend full of good food, family, and friends.. oh, and a little a capella. Actually it was more like a lot of super amazing a capella. My local outdoor theater hosted three of the stars from this last season of The Sing Off, in an amazing Memorial day concert.

My favorite group by far, although they were all fun and very talented, was Pentatonix. I have loved them from day one on the show. They aren't human.

The low end, namely Avi and Kevin are absolutely amazing. Basically they had the whole Ampatheater vibrating.


Afterwards we got our fangirl on, and went to get photos and pictures. The foxy gentleman of Vocal Point and I chatted it up about how fun the concert was and how A Capella just makes you feel good. True Story. And the talented Scott of Pentatonix complimented my use of the word kosher haha. 


All in all it was an amazing night and one of the best and just downright fun concerts I have ever been too, These people are crazy talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...